Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1874 | 1875 | 1876 | 1877
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:35Foto
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:39Paparazzo
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 19:41Klatschpresse
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:55Bild
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 20:01Auktionen
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten