Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1018 | 1019 | 1020 | 1021
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 16:42Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Feather am 04.10.2026 17:12Goldhochzeit
Kamikaze
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:33Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Tauron am 04.10.2026 19:00Liebesfilm
Sensation
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)



Antworten
