Wir werden unterstützt von:


Suche nach Beiträgen von CheshireCat_86

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  204  |  205  |  206  |  207  |  208  ...  319  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 3181 Ergebnisse:


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Entweder ODER Spiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 12:34

Wenn du "zu Gott beten" mit einem "gesunden Menschenverstand benutzen" gleichsetzen willst, dann ja, dann auf jedenfalls das. Denn Waffen sind nicht so meines :)
Home Office oder Back to Office => was würdest du aktuell wählen?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 12:32

7

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Ping - Pong

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 10:28

Neee - das PING ist macht den entscheidenden Unterschied!

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Namen von A-Z

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 10:27

Cassandra

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 10:27

4129

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Zählt bis 1000

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 10:27

318

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 10:27

Lieblingsmensch

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 07:31

Physiotherapie

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 07:31

Vertrauen

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24465

Re: Ask, Answer, Ask

von CheshireCat_86 am 20.07.2020 22:55

Habe meinen Mitarbeitern heute 80 Überstunden geschenkt, damit sie nicht ins Minus rutschen, wenn sie ihre KInder wegen Corona und Ferien betreuen müssen und sie schon Urlaub aufgebraucht haben.... sozusagen meine gute Tat heute XD Ich weis, ist nichts großartiges... aber sind immerhin 2 Wochen...
Was hat dich heute am meisten beschäftigt?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  204  |  205  |  206  |  207  |  208  ...  319  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite